January 2020

Calendar Calendar

#TheEAFL

Latest topics
» THANK YOU BOSS
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by MattyE88

» Couple announcements this week
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptyYesterday at 7:26 pm by MattyE88

» Week 13 Matchups, 19-21 January
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020, 8:57 pm by H64mmy

» Week 12 Matchups, 15-18 January
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020, 8:54 pm by H64mmy

» Week 11 Standings
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020, 10:17 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 14 Matchups, 22-25 January
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020, 10:16 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 11 FINAL
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020, 10:14 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 11 Matchups, 12-14 January
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020, 8:26 am by tru11

» Week 10 FINAL
Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December EmptySun 12 Jan 2020, 3:27 pm by MattyE88

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue 05 Nov 2019, 3:37 am

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by GBDawg1 on Sat 30 Nov 2019, 10:12 am

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December W3g18
GBDawg1
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 12482
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 59
Location : Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by amazing17happens on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 1:05 pm

@Donniebrasco Yo, I'm wanna play Wednesday (11dec - around 3-to-9 pm UK time) if you can. I can play may be Thursday around 8-9 pm so but it's worse for me. Friday I'll be out of home..
amazing17happens
amazing17happens
Pop Warner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2019-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Moscow, Russia

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by JR90RFC on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 8:04 am

@Icemansearl - when are you available dude?
JR90RFC
JR90RFC
Junior

Posts : 597
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 10:58 pm

@amazing17happens wrote:@Donniebrasco Yo, I'm wanna play Wednesday (11dec - around 3-to-9 pm UK time) if you can. I can play may be Thursday around 8-9 pm so but it's worse for me. Friday I'll be out of home..
I'm on late shift this week so won't be home until 11pm. Thursday I'll be home earlier(7pm). I'll also be available lunchtime Saturday but would prefer not to play at the weekend if possible.
Donniebrasco72
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3837
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 47
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by GeordieAlfie on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 7:38 am

Hammy

Tonight from 6:15
Thursday from 6:45
Friday I can't do
Saturday is possible some time but not early.
GeordieAlfie
GeordieAlfie
Freshman

Posts : 255
Join date : 2018-01-06
Age : 24
Location : Plymouth, England

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by Azza on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 10:27 am

@JR90RFC wrote:@Icemansearl - when are you available dude?

Friday between 4pm and 6pm

Saturday - after 7pm

Thursday at 10pm 

Any of those suit you @Jr90RFC ?
Azza
Azza
Pop Warner

Posts : 15
Join date : 2019-11-09

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by amazing17happens on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 3:44 pm

@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@amazing17happens wrote:@Donniebrasco Yo, I'm wanna play Wednesday (11dec - around 3-to-9 pm UK time) if you can. I can play may be Thursday around 8-9 pm so but it's worse for me. Friday I'll be out of home..
I'm on late shift this week so won't be home until 11pm. Thursday I'll be home earlier(7pm). I'll also be available lunchtime Saturday but would prefer not to play at the weekend if possible.Thursdy
Thursday 7pm is good for me. Deal?
amazing17happens
amazing17happens
Pop Warner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2019-09-17
Age : 28
Location : Moscow, Russia

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by JR90RFC on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 3:51 pm

@Azza wrote:
@JR90RFC wrote:@Icemansearl - when are you available dude?

Friday between 4pm and 6pm

Saturday - after 7pm

Thursday at 10pm 

Any of those suit you @Jr90RFC ?

@Azza - Would tonight be out of the question?
JR90RFC
JR90RFC
Junior

Posts : 597
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by Azza on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 4:22 pm

@JR90RFC wrote:
@Azza wrote:
@JR90RFC wrote:@Icemansearl - when are you available dude?

Friday between 4pm and 6pm

Saturday - after 7pm

Thursday at 10pm 

Any of those suit you @Jr90RFC ?

@Azza - Would tonight be out of the question?
 yeah, sorry not available tonight.
Azza
Azza
Pop Warner

Posts : 15
Join date : 2019-11-09

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by JR90RFC on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 5:08 pm

@Azza wrote:
@JR90RFC wrote:
@Azza wrote:
@JR90RFC wrote:@Icemansearl - when are you available dude?

Friday between 4pm and 6pm

Saturday - after 7pm

Thursday at 10pm 

Any of those suit you @Jr90RFC ?

@Azza - Would tonight be out of the question?
 yeah, sorry not available tonight.

@Azza - That’s no worries. It’ll have to be 10pm on Thursday as I’d struggle to make the other ones.
JR90RFC
JR90RFC
Junior

Posts : 597
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by H64mmy on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 9:16 pm

@GeordieAlfie wrote:Hammy

Tonight from 6:15
Thursday from 6:45
Friday I can't do
Saturday is possible some time but not early.
Hi mate, is Thursday at 8pm ok?
H64mmy
H64mmy
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 1594
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 55
Location : Ayrshire Scotland

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Wed 11 Dec 2019, 9:22 pm

@amazing17happens wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@amazing17happens wrote:@Donniebrasco Yo, I'm wanna play Wednesday (11dec - around 3-to-9 pm UK time) if you can. I can play may be Thursday around 8-9 pm so but it's worse for me. Friday I'll be out of home..
I'm on late shift this week so won't be home until 11pm. Thursday I'll be home earlier(7pm). I'll also be available lunchtime Saturday but would prefer not to play at the weekend if possible.Thursdy
Thursday 7pm is good for me. Deal?
Ok, see you at 7
Donniebrasco72
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3837
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 47
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by GeordieAlfie on Thu 12 Dec 2019, 7:20 am

@H64mmy wrote:
@GeordieAlfie wrote:Hammy

Tonight from 6:15
Thursday from 6:45
Friday I can't do
Saturday is possible some time but not early.
Hi mate, is Thursday at 8pm ok?

See you then.
GeordieAlfie
GeordieAlfie
Freshman

Posts : 255
Join date : 2018-01-06
Age : 24
Location : Plymouth, England

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by JR90RFC on Thu 12 Dec 2019, 7:46 am

@Azza - Everything all good for 10pm tonight?
JR90RFC
JR90RFC
Junior

Posts : 597
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by Azza on Thu 12 Dec 2019, 4:29 pm

@JR90RFC wrote:@Azza - Everything all good for 10pm tonight?
Perfect - catch you at 10pm mate
Azza
Azza
Pop Warner

Posts : 15
Join date : 2019-11-09

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December Empty Re: Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 11-14 December

Post by fraff on Fri 13 Dec 2019, 5:45 am

Blitz when’s gd bro
fraff
fraff
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 1812
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 36
Location : Emigrated 2 watford

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum