October 2019

Calendar Calendar

#TheEAFL

Latest topics
» Gameplay - some observations
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by GeordieAlfie

» Week 10 Standings
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 10 FINAL
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 13 Matchups, 27th - 29th October
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 11 Matchups, 20th -22nd October
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyYesterday at 8:59 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 10 Matchups, 16th - 19th October
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by Blitzburgh4891

» Madden 20 Sign-Up Thread
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyYesterday at 7:50 am by GBDawg1

» Week 12 Matchups, 23rd - 26th October
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyFri 18 Oct 2019, 7:50 pm by tru11

» FA RULES M20(PLEASE post who YOU take )Season 1 regular season
Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) EmptyWed 16 Oct 2019, 8:06 pm by tru11

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu 23 Aug 2018, 6:20 pm

Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them)

Go down

Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) Empty Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them)

Post by GBDawg1 on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 9:59 pm

I am probably penning this at a less than ideal time, but nevertheless, here goes:

1. It is apparent that most, if not all of you, have not read the rules, or if you have, have decided they don't apply to you.

2. I will give a "mulligan" to all of you that have posted ludicrous scores (because you haven't read the rules) to the end of week 2. From Week 3, sanctions will apply to you the same way they do to others.

3. Some of you have conducted "illegal" trades, which MattyE88 has been in touch with you about. Seems again that most of you have ignored his messages and done nothing to get these trades "fixed". Again, these have come about because you haven't read the rules.

4. Some of you have disappeared, or not been arranging your games, or responding to requests to arrange your games. I have contacted a couple of you (and been ignored) but I can't be bothered to chase people around. Anyone who has not played by week 4 will be booted out. Absolutley no point in joining a league if you are not going to play. What did you think you were signing up for?

Any questions, post them here.

Last edited by GBDawg1 on Sat 13 Apr 2019, 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Sam Marty Bud Bill Chris Butch Romeo Eric Pat Rob Mike Hue  Freddie we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
GBDawg1
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them) Empty Re: Final Notice to the New Members (or some of them)

Post by MattyE88 on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 10:14 pm

Both trades were  rejected ,so now i have to join up later and get them done,so please accpt asap

27 AFC EAST Titles
11 AFC Conference titles
SB 24,35,39 Champion

1 NFC East Title
PS3-PS4(2014) Record
Twitch Tv
UStream
NEW YOUTUBE

31/7/19
MattyE88
MattyE88
Moderator & League Detective