February 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

#TheEAFL

Latest topics
Poll

What is your preferred time and day for the draft?

67% 67% [ 8 ]
25% 25% [ 3 ]
8% 8% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

BirdGangCards

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu 23 Aug 2018, 6:20 pm

IT'S OUR YEAR!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: IT'S OUR YEAR!!

Post by MCFCDAP on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 10:17 am

You have no midfield mate, nobody creates anything, you are so dependent on Salah, Mane, Firmino and Shaqiri doing something that you struggle if they don't.  I didn't realise Firmino was on the pitch last night at all, no impact at all and when Shaqiri came on he spent most of the time stood next to Milner at right back ..... 

You are still in prime position, i'd rather be 3 points ahead than 3 behind Smile  it is yours to lose

Carragher was making excuses, Klopp making excuses, you are crumbling in front of our very eyes! 

And all this about us playing more games, i'd rather be playing every 3-4 days if we carry on winning than having to wait 10 days to play when you are struggling .... still a long way to go mate, anything can happen

M15 - M17 Overall - Jaguars 77-99-0 - 1 AFC South Title
M19 - Vikings - 9-7 (4-2 under my coaching)
M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP
Chief Recruitment Officer & League Saviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 10:22 am

@MCFCDAP wrote:You have no midfield mate, nobody creates anything, you are so dependent on Salah, Mane, Firmino and Shaqiri doing something that you struggle if they don't.  I didn't realise Firmino was on the pitch last night at all, no impact at all and when Shaqiri came on he spent most of the time stood next to Milner at right back ..... 

You are still in prime position, i'd rather be 3 points ahead than 3 behind Smile  it is yours to lose

Carragher was making excuses, Klopp making excuses, you are crumbling in front of our very eyes! 

And all this about us playing more games, i'd rather be playing every 3-4 days if we carry on winning than having to wait 10 days to play when you are struggling .... still a long way to go mate, anything can happen

Took the words out of my mouth  Embarassed like you say though, it's ours to lose. These last two games could've easily been lost so may end up being two priceless points come the end of the season. I pray the Klopp stops making excuses, stops taking the boys away for warm-weather training and starts getting the team clicking again. 

Hopefully Everton do us a favour on tomorrow evening but to be honest we need to focus on beating Bournemouth at home next Wednesday. Good performance at home, healthy win-margin and the pressure will be back on City to play an unpredictable Chelsea at the Etihad.

At least it's exciting race! Tottenham still in the mix as well!

Season #1: Seattle Seahawks 5-11, 3rd NFC North
Season #2: Seattle Seahawks 12-4, 2nd NFC North 
(Superbowl 35 Runner-up vs New England Patriots - Matty)

Madden 19
Season #1: Philadelphia Eagles 11-5, 1st NFC East 
(Superbowl 36 Runner-up vs Kansas City Chiefs - VL Coach)
Season #2: Philadelphia Eagles 14-2, 1st NFC East

Overall EAFL Record: 46-24 (Including post-season)

Twitch channel for streaming Madden games

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 10:38 am

Klopp's reaction at the end of the game and his interview with Sky shows the pressure is getting to him, it wasn't even like there were any REALLY bad decisions, you got an offside goal as well.  he should have shook hands with Agent Manuel and walked down the tunnel, not ran on the pitch crying over absolutely nothing

You have to react against Bournemouth mate, you drop points there and you'll be worrying a lot more.  And then you have another 10 days off, followed by Bayern and a trip to the Swamp! 

I'd rather be playing in the league twice, a FA Cup 5th round and then a Carabao Cup final but we'll see if we do get tired near the end of the season

I am happy to put this on here, Spurs will not win the league, Spurs will finish 3rd, maybe 2nd if you really bottle it Razz

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:10 am

You speak the truth. I am ashamed by how Klopp is currently conducting himself. I don't know how he conducted himself in Germany when Dortmund were challenging Bayern for the league but it's not very pleasing to see. 

I was very disappointed with Arsenal on Sunday as well. Zero shots on target in the entire 2nd half. You beat a team of toddlers essentially.

Madden 19

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:15 am

I have no idea either, i thought he looked very aggressive last night, he took it well too far!  He was pretty rude to the Sky interviewer again and he's pushing it a bit, the press like him because he is calm and relaxed, at the minute he is hit the self-destruct button in his head and it can't be good for the team either? 

Arsenal are so poor, yes Wenger left them in a hole but watching them at the minute, Wenger might as well still be there because Emery has done nothing to change them at all.  There was no part of Sunday i sat in my seat and feared we wouldnt win, it was just going to happen and the last 20 minutes were a non-event

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 12:00 pm

@MCFCDAP wrote:Arsenal are so poor, yes Wenger left them in a hole but watching them at the minute, Wenger might as well still be there because Emery has done nothing to change them at all.  There was no part of Sunday i sat in my seat and feared we wouldnt win, it was just going to happen and the last 20 minutes were a non-event

It reminded me on Madden where you play the CPU and it's inevitable how it will end! (Man City win vs the CPU - what a surprise!?)

Klopp needs to chill the f*** out and remember there's so many games still to play. Focus on playing football, which is how we got into this position. Less theatrics and drama please!

Madden 19

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 12:03 pm

Serious question for you mate,

If you don't win the league or Champions League, does Klopp get sacked or leave?  

He sacrificed an FA Cup run for the league, i think he'll do a similar thing with the CL to be honest and if he does, and you dont lift the PL trophy in May, what would you want?

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 12:22 pm

@MCFCDAP wrote:Serious question for you mate,

If you don't win the league or Champions League, does Klopp get sacked or leave?  

He sacrificed an FA Cup run for the league, i think he'll do a similar thing with the CL to be honest and if he does, and you dont lift the PL trophy in May, what would you want?

It's really frustrating that he has completely abandoned the FA and League cups as a way of trying to strengthen our title challenge because I think it's caused more harm than good with so many days off without actually playing.

However, despite the fact we've won nothing under Klopp, despite being to three Cup Finals, we have improved as a team as shown by the league position after the best start in the history of the club. Not ready to even consider getting rid of the manager after all the positives he's brought. 

I think all LFC fans need to get behind the team, back the manager, back the lads, produce a strong performance vs B'Mouth and hope City feel the pressure vs Everton and Chelsea. 

United fans will be so pumped to beat us at Old Trafford but when City visit OT later this season the filthy fans will be so confused with who to support. Do they back their beloved Reds and lift LFC's title hopes or roll over to their derby rivals and allow City to claim an easy win?! I will enjoy watching that game.

Madden 19

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 12:30 pm

Fair enough mate, I agree with what you are saying, he has changed the team, pushed you on and took you to another level but personally, I think he has to go if you don't win it ... especially if he carries on acting like he has done the last week or so. 

There is a long, long way to go, people seem to think its over now, I can't see us winning 13 on the run to be honest, we'll drop points still and it's going to be close. 

As for United, I think, more so than ever with Solsjaer in charge, they'll roll over and let us win lol i'd say a good 95% of United fans would rather us win the league again than you ... and for me, the big difference between us and them, I hope you go to the Swamp and smash 4 past them, i dont want any favours from that lot at all!

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Wed 06 Feb 2019, 10:15 pm

Raheem Sterling, He’s TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 12:04 am

Can't stand the little chicken dancer!

Sent from Topic'it App

Madden 19

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 7:44 am

@Veeebs wrote:
However, despite the fact we've won nothing under Klopp, despite being to three Cup Finals, we have improved as a team as shown by the league position after the best start in the history of the club. Not ready to even consider getting rid of the manager after all the positives he's brought. 

I should think he has improved the team:

Klopp:
Purchased players: 13
Players with fee: 13
Transfer expenditure: £393,210,000
Fee per player: £30,246,923
Chosen : 07.10.2015 - Today

Guardiola:
Purchased players: 22
Players with fee: 22
Transfer expenditure: £539,721,000
Fee per player: £24,532,773
Chosen : 30.06.2016 - Today

Pochettino
Purchased players: 22
Players with fee: 22
Transfer expenditure: £292,113,000
Fee per player: £13,277,864
Chosen : 26.05.2014 - Today

Wenger
Purchased players: 163
Players with fee: 103
Transfer expenditure: £867,376,800
Fee per player: £8,421,134

Emery
Purchased players: 4
Players with fee: 4
Transfer expenditure: £71,100,000
Fee per player: £17,775,000
Chosen : 30.06.2018 - Today

Now, admittedly you can argue that this is a case of lies, damned lies and statistics - Wenger's numbers are skewed because they go back such a long way, but to blame Emery for not imrpoving the team, when comparitively speaking he has had very little money to spend is rather harsh.

You could argue that Pochettino's achievements are far more impressive than either Guardiola or Klopp's, when he has built a competitive team with considerably less money than the other two and his cost per player is almost half of Guardilo's and 2.5 time less than Klopp's. Perhaps if Emery was given the cash along the lines of Liverpool/Man C and Man Utd (left them out because of the relatively recent managerial change) then Arsenal might be able to compete. But Arsenal don't have that sort of money and neither do Tottenham.

In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Sam Marty Bud Bill Chris Butch Romeo Eric Pat Rob Mike Hue  Freddie we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
GBDawg1
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 10:03 am

Pochettino has done an amazing job under the circumstances, I think if Levy gave him £200million, I think with the base they have they'd win the league and stand a much better chance than Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and United ... there main issue might be keeping him when a Club with money comes knocking. 

Emery needs time, Wenger left Arsenal in a bit of a mess with an unbalanced squad, Emery will need 4/5 transfer windows to sort it and if the reports are true that he's got a £40m summer budget then he's going to struggle to improve them to the level they need.

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie1890 on Sat 09 Feb 2019, 6:47 am

@MCFCDAP wrote:I think he has to go if you don't win it ... especially if he carries on acting like he has done the last week or so. 

Whaaaaat?! 

Do you remember how bang average we've been for the past 6 years before Klopp (apart from the freak season Suarez was untouchable) he's took us from finishing 6th/7th/8th every season to being title contenders and 3 finals (albeit we lost all 3 but im sure on another day we'd of won at least one of them) with only a net spend of £90ish million. 

If Liverpool weren't to win the league, it'd be to a freakish team and probably the best premier league winning side that I can remember, so to say he should lose his job for finishing 2nd to this Man City side is a tad harsh. 

Even if he was to go, who could Liverpool possibly bring in to replace him and near enough guarantee champions league football?

Pop Warner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 9:09 am

Chelsea Football Club are an embarrassment.

Madden 19

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 10:33 am

@Veeebs wrote:Chelsea Football Club are an embarrassment.
Hahahahahaha!! We are just THAT good Smile 

No surprises this week, other than the scoreline, there was no way Bournemouth were taking anything from Anfield, they were pretty much the perfect opponent for you!  and I expected us to beat Chelsea, just not 6-0 Smile 

You've got your game in hand before we play again! So you could be 3 points clear again

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 10:45 am

@MCFCDAP wrote:
@Veeebs wrote:Chelsea Football Club are an embarrassment.
Hahahahahaha!! We are just THAT good Smile 

No surprises this week, other than the scoreline, there was no way Bournemouth were taking anything from Anfield, they were pretty much the perfect opponent for you!  and I expected us to beat Chelsea, just not 6-0 Smile 

You've got your game in hand before we play again! So you could be 3 points clear again

This is true. But the game in hand is vs Man Utd at Old Trafford.  Shocked 

I have a nasty feeling we will get beat and then City and Liverpool will have the same points total but you'll be top on goal difference. I can then see both teams winning the rest of their fixtures and we'll lose out by the slimmest of margins...

Madden 19

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 1:21 pm

As Pep has said there is absolutely no chance we will win the remaining 11 games, it just won't happen and the same for you, I can't see you winning the next 12 either

You have a huge week starting Feb 24th, United away, Watford at home then Everton away, if you come out of that with 9 points (like we have just done in our tough week) then I think I'd be really worried but there is potential there for you to only get 3 and Watford arent exactly a walkover either! 

It's going to be an amazing last few months, so many ups and downs and the best team will win it

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 3:55 pm

@MCFCDAP wrote:As Pep has said there is absolutely no chance we will win the remaining 11 games, it just won't happen and the same for you, I can't see you winning the next 12 either

You have a huge week starting Feb 24th, United away, Watford at home then Everton away, if you come out of that with 9 points (like we have just done in our tough week) then I think I'd be really worried but there is potential there for you to only get 3 and Watford arent exactly a walkover either! 

It's going to be an amazing last few months, so many ups and downs and the best team will win it

Aye. It's important to try and enjoy it. Unlike last season, it's not clear at this stage who will finish 1st. We have a title race on our hands!

Madden 19

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Veeebs on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 11:22 am

Who thinks United have a chance of beating PSG tonight in the Champions League?

Madden 19

Veeebs
Veeebs
High School Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 11:51 am

@Veeebs wrote:Who thinks United have a chance of beating PSG tonight in the Champions League?
I think it's a banker tonight mate, no Cavani, No Neymar, you saw how average they were at Anfield this year when they had both of them so I hold no hope for tonight at all

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 7:27 pm

@MCFCDAP wrote:

Watford at home and Everton away? I wouldn't go banking on them dropping points in those two Del.
I thought Everton would be better this season, but they appear to be in a poor run of form.

In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Sam Marty Bud Bill Chris Butch Romeo Eric Pat Rob Mike Hue  Freddie we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
GBDawg1
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 8:18 pm

It’s a derby, anything can happen! They didnt exactly get turned over at Anfield, it was only Pickford’s error that decided the match

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 10:48 pm

@MCFCDAP wrote:
@Veeebs wrote:Who thinks United have a chance of beating PSG tonight in the Champions League?
I think it's a banker tonight mate, no Cavani, No Neymar, you saw how average they were at Anfield this year when they had both of them so I hold no hope for tonight at all
What do I know ... all i heard was a huge bang from across Manchester .... sounded like a pretty big bubble bursting

M19 - Buccaneers
MCFCDAP
MCFCDAP

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyE88 on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 11:07 pm

Can't burst my bubble if I never had one.
So many getting over hyped up.
Tonight from what I've seen,we didn't even show up ,no plan b through to z. Under ole I thought we were suppose to attack constantly. Didn't see any of that in highlights.

PSG showed there depth,and again certain players no showed and when you got young at RB ,you can't say your on way back up

25 AFC EAST Titles
10 AFC Conference titles
SB 24,35 Champion

1 NFC East Title
PS3-PS4(2014) Record
Twitch Tv
UStream
NEW YOUTUBE

16/2/19
MattyE88
MattyE88
Moderator & League Detective