September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Calendar Calendar

#TheEAFL

Latest topics
» Week 2 Game Reports
Yesterday at 11:19 pm by MattyE88

» Week 2 Standings
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 2 FINAL
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 5 Matchups, 30 Sept - 2 Oct
Yesterday at 8:41 pm by MattyE88

» Week 3 Regular Season Matchups, 23-25 September **Amended**
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by Donniebrasco72

» Week 4 Matchups, 26-29 September
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by MattyE88

» NFL General Chat
Fri 21 Sep 2018, 5:54 pm by Donniebrasco72

» Week 2 Regular Season Matchups, 19-22 September **Amended**
Fri 21 Sep 2018, 1:37 pm by DJF2022

» Week 1 Standings
Fri 21 Sep 2018, 8:55 am by GBDawg1

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu 23 Aug 2018, 6:20 pm

Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by GBDawg1 on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 11:09 pm

avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11506
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 58
Location : Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by warlow on Sun 08 Jul 2018, 6:05 am

Oh Danny boy it’s you and me when do you want to play? I’m good almost any day from 4pm on the earlier the better

_________________

Zeke
avatar
warlow
Sophomore

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 34
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by tru11 on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 9:07 pm

Dawg when is best for you?
Not at home most of the time so i might have to ap

_________________


Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
avatar
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Posts : 5714
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 33
Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 10:56 pm

Chiefs, my only available evening is Thursday.
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 46
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by VL_coach on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 11:29 am

@Donniebrasco72 wrote:Chiefs, my only available evening is Thursday.
what time exactly?

_________________
The Job is Done
avatar
VL_coach
Sophomore

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 32
Location : Vitebsk,Belarus

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 6:40 pm

@VL_coach wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:Chiefs, my only available evening is Thursday.
what time exactly?
From 4pm until 7:30pm
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 46
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by GBDawg1 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 7:37 am

@tru11 wrote:Dawg when is best for you?
Not at home most of the time so i might have to ap
If you're not around, let me know when you are and I will try to work around it if I can

_________________
Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11506
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 58
Location : Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by VL_coach on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 10:36 am

@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@VL_coach wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:Chiefs, my only available evening is Thursday.
what time exactly?
From 4pm until 7:30pm
6 pm sounds great

_________________
The Job is Done
avatar
VL_coach
Sophomore

Posts : 485
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 32
Location : Vitebsk,Belarus

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by tru11 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 1:20 pm

@GBDawg1 wrote:
@tru11 wrote:Dawg when is best for you?
Not at home most of the time so i might have to ap
If you're not around, let me know when you are and I will try to work around it if I can
Tomorrow 6 pm
Your time?

_________________


Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
avatar
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Posts : 5714
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 33
Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by Rilester11 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 6:05 pm

@warlow wrote:Oh Danny boy it’s you and me when do you want to play? I’m good almost any day from 4pm on the earlier the better
Sorry for the late reply been drinking too much beer in Germany haha, you free to play tomorrow night around 6?
avatar
Rilester11
Pop Warner

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 6:40 pm

@VL_coach wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@VL_coach wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:Chiefs, my only available evening is Thursday.
what time exactly?
From 4pm until 7:30pm
6 pm sounds great
Bit of a late reply on your half. You'll need to play the CPU now.
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3683
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 46
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by warlow on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 8:04 pm

@Rilester11 wrote:
@warlow wrote:Oh Danny boy it’s you and me when do you want to play? I’m good almost any day from 4pm on the earlier the better
Sorry for the late reply been drinking too much beer in Germany haha, you free to play tomorrow night around 6?
Sounds good!

_________________

Zeke
avatar
warlow
Sophomore

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 34
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by GBDawg1 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 8:43 pm

@tru11 wrote:
@GBDawg1 wrote:
@tru11 wrote:Dawg when is best for you?
Not at home most of the time so i might have to ap
If you're not around, let me know when you are and I will try to work around it if I can
Tomorrow 6 pm
Your time?
Friday I am travelling. Can you do Saturday any time?

_________________
Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11506
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 58
Location : Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by tru11 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 9:02 pm

5pm  saturday?
Otherwise just take the sim win
@GBDawg1 wrote:
@tru11 wrote:
@GBDawg1 wrote:
@tru11 wrote:Dawg when is best for you?
Not at home most of the time so i might have to ap
If you're not around, let me know when you are and I will try to work around it if I can
Tomorrow 6 pm
Your time?
Friday I am travelling. Can you do Saturday any time?

_________________


Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
avatar
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Posts : 5714
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 33
Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by GBDawg1 on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 9:08 pm

@tru11 wrote:5pm  saturday?
Otherwise just take the sim win
@GBDawg1 wrote:
@tru11 wrote:
@GBDawg1 wrote:
@tru11 wrote:Dawg when is best for you?
Not at home most of the time so i might have to ap
If you're not around, let me know when you are and I will try to work around it if I can
Tomorrow 6 pm
Your time?
Friday I am travelling. Can you do Saturday any time?
I will have to get back to you on Saturday. I won't be taking a sim win

_________________
Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11506
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 58
Location : Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by GBDawg1 on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 7:10 am

Are there any other times you could do on Saturday or is it only 5 pm?

_________________
Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11506
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 58
Location : Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by tru11 on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 10:31 am

@GBDawg1 wrote:Are there any other times you could do on Saturday or is it only 5 pm?
Uhhh after the wc game

_________________


Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
avatar
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Posts : 5714
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 33
Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by warlow on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:00 pm

@warlow wrote:
@Rilester11 wrote:
@warlow wrote:Oh Danny boy it’s you and me when do you want to play? I’m good almost any day from 4pm on the earlier the better
Sorry for the late reply been drinking too much beer in Germany haha, you free to play tomorrow night around 6?
Sounds good!
Give me 15 min please

_________________

Zeke
avatar
warlow
Sophomore

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 34
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by Rilester11 on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:19 pm

It’s ok I got in late so just coming on now anyway

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Rilester11
Pop Warner

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by warlow on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:27 pm

Trying to invite you but it’s just Loading

_________________

Zeke
avatar
warlow
Sophomore

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 34
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by GBDawg1 on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:27 pm

@tru11 wrote:
@GBDawg1 wrote:Are there any other times you could do on Saturday or is it only 5 pm?
Uhhh after the wc game
You're bothering to watch the game no one's interested in? Fair play to you.

_________________
Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11506
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 58
Location : Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by Rilester11 on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:29 pm

Trying to invite you but it’s just Loading
Same for me ha , I will
Close app , then you invite me again

Sent from Topic'it App


Last edited by Rilester11 on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rilester11
Pop Warner

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by warlow on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:30 pm

@Rilester11 can you try and invite me

_________________

Zeke
avatar
warlow
Sophomore

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 34
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by warlow on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:30 pm

Cool

_________________

Zeke
avatar
warlow
Sophomore

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 34
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 15 Matchups. 11-14 July

Post by Rilester11 on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 6:35 pm

@warlow wrote:Cool
trying now, but stuck on the loading screen, i tried to add you on PSN so we could discuss on there but cant find Moreno2715 , is that correct?
avatar
Rilester11
Pop Warner

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum