June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

#TheEAFL

Latest topics
» Week 8 Standings
Yesterday at 9:55 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 11 Matchups, 27-30 June
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 8 FINAL
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by GBDawg1

» Last Season?
Yesterday at 9:02 pm by Donniebrasco72

» Week 8 Matchups, 17-19 June
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by GBDawg1

» World Cup
Yesterday at 11:29 am by Veeebs

» Week 9 Matchups, 20-23 June
Mon 18 Jun 2018, 8:57 pm by warlow

» Madden 19 News
Mon 18 Jun 2018, 12:31 pm by patriotscpfc

» Week 7 Standings
Sat 16 Jun 2018, 10:13 pm by GBDawg1

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun 10 May 2015, 2:29 pm

Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Go down

Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by GBDawg1 on Sat 02 Jun 2018, 2:06 pm



Note: Chicago owner has moved to Atlanta


Last edited by GBDawg1 on Sun 03 Jun 2018, 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11319
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 57
Location : Saint-Clément-Rancoudray, Normandie

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by GeordieAlfie on Sat 02 Jun 2018, 10:07 pm

@Donniebrasco72

Unless my shifts change, at the moment I can do Sunday daytime but not Sunday evening. SHould be able to do Monday or Tuesday evening as well as things stand.
avatar
GeordieAlfie
Pop Warner

Posts : 79
Join date : 2018-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Plymouth, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Tue 05 Jun 2018, 12:41 pm

@GeordieAlfie wrote:@Donniebrasco72

Unless my shifts change, at the moment I can do Sunday daytime but not Sunday evening. SHould be able to do Monday or Tuesday evening as well as things stand.
I can do Sunday daytime fella. Monday and Tuesday evenings are not possible for me as I'm on lates that week.
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 45
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Sat 09 Jun 2018, 11:43 pm

@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@GeordieAlfie wrote:@Donniebrasco72

Unless my shifts change, at the moment I can do Sunday daytime but not Sunday evening. SHould be able to do Monday or Tuesday evening as well as things stand.
I can do Sunday daytime fella. Monday and Tuesday evenings are not possible for me as I'm on lates that week.
Bumped
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 45
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by Rodgii on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 1:02 pm

Hey Boss.
I am free the most of the Day today.
Let me know If and When today is any Good

_________________
Owner, GM and Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
avatar
Rodgii
High School Player

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-12-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by GeordieAlfie on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 1:10 pm

@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@GeordieAlfie wrote:@Donniebrasco72

Unless my shifts change, at the moment I can do Sunday daytime but not Sunday evening. SHould be able to do Monday or Tuesday evening as well as things stand.
I can do Sunday daytime fella. Monday and Tuesday evenings are not possible for me as I'm on lates that week.
Bumped
Really sorry Donnie. Have been called in this afternoon and won't be back until late tonight. 
I am still free tomorrow evening and Tuesday. Realise that you say you are working lates - what times are they?
avatar
GeordieAlfie
Pop Warner

Posts : 79
Join date : 2018-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Plymouth, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by tru11 on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 2:27 pm

Yo moreno can you play tuesday evening?

Or you have a time in mind monday evening?

_________________


Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
avatar
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Posts : 5673
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 33
Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 2:38 pm

@GeordieAlfie wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@GeordieAlfie wrote:@Donniebrasco72

Unless my shifts change, at the moment I can do Sunday daytime but not Sunday evening. SHould be able to do Monday or Tuesday evening as well as things stand.
I can do Sunday daytime fella. Monday and Tuesday evenings are not possible for me as I'm on lates that week.
Bumped
Really sorry Donnie. Have been called in this afternoon and won't be back until late tonight. 
I am still free tomorrow evening and Tuesday. Realise that you say you are working lates - what times are they?
I leave at 1pm and don't get back to 11pm fella both Monday and Tuesday.
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 45
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by GBDawg1 on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 8:39 pm

@Rodgii wrote:Hey Boss.
I am free the most of the Day today.
Let me know If and When today is any Good

Sorry, missed this. Hadn't expected to hear from you as you haven't been around much of late. Can do either Monday or Tuesday from 6:30 onwards

_________________
Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11319
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 57
Location : Saint-Clément-Rancoudray, Normandie

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by Rodgii on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 6:37 am

Tonight at 7pm uk time?

_________________
Owner, GM and Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
avatar
Rodgii
High School Player

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-12-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by GBDawg1 on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 7:10 am

Ok, see you then

_________________
Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 11319
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 57
Location : Saint-Clément-Rancoudray, Normandie

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by warlow on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 10:43 am

@tru11 wrote:Yo moreno can you play tuesday evening?

Or you have a time in mind monday evening?
Tuesday best for me to, 8pm good for you?

_________________

DENVER!
avatar
warlow
Sophomore

Posts : 459
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 34
Location : South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by GeordieAlfie on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 1:37 pm

@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@GeordieAlfie wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@GeordieAlfie wrote:@Donniebrasco72

Unless my shifts change, at the moment I can do Sunday daytime but not Sunday evening. SHould be able to do Monday or Tuesday evening as well as things stand.
I can do Sunday daytime fella. Monday and Tuesday evenings are not possible for me as I'm on lates that week.
Bumped
Really sorry Donnie. Have been called in this afternoon and won't be back until late tonight. 
I am still free tomorrow evening and Tuesday. Realise that you say you are working lates - what times are they?
I leave at 1pm and don't get back to 11pm fella both Monday and Tuesday.
Only thing I can suggest now is if you are prepared to kick off at 0630 am tomorrow (Tuesday).
avatar
GeordieAlfie
Pop Warner

Posts : 79
Join date : 2018-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Plymouth, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by VL_coach on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 5:48 pm

@dannyriley, when is good for u?

_________________
The Job is Done
avatar
VL_coach
Sophomore

Posts : 443
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 31
Location : Vitebsk,Belarus

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by Rodgii on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 6:57 pm

Hey Dawg. I Cant make it - i am still at work.
And tomorrow i have a football match.
U need to play CPU - Sorry :/

_________________
Owner, GM and Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
avatar
Rodgii
High School Player

Posts : 107
Join date : 2016-12-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by tru11 on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 7:01 pm

@warlow wrote:
@tru11 wrote:Yo moreno can you play tuesday evening?

Or you have a time in mind monday evening?
Tuesday best for me to, 8pm good for you?

sure

_________________


Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
avatar
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Posts : 5673
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 33
Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 6 Matchups, 10-12 June **Amended**

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 11:37 pm

@GeordieAlfie wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@GeordieAlfie wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@Donniebrasco72 wrote:
@GeordieAlfie wrote:@Donniebrasco72

Unless my shifts change, at the moment I can do Sunday daytime but not Sunday evening. SHould be able to do Monday or Tuesday evening as well as things stand.
I can do Sunday daytime fella. Monday and Tuesday evenings are not possible for me as I'm on lates that week.
Bumped
Really sorry Donnie. Have been called in this afternoon and won't be back until late tonight. 
I am still free tomorrow evening and Tuesday. Realise that you say you are working lates - what times are they?
I leave at 1pm and don't get back to 11pm fella both Monday and Tuesday.
Only thing I can suggest now is if you are prepared to kick off at 0630 am tomorrow (Tuesday).
That's too early for me fella. Think this'll have to be a sim unfortunately.
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 45
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum