Yesterday at 10:25 am by H64mmy

» M19-Regular/Playoffs Season 1-FA PICK UP RULES
Fri 19 Oct 2018, 3:15 pm by patriotscpfc

» Rules - A Reminder
Fri 19 Oct 2018, 1:56 pm by MattyE88

» sliders
Wed 17 Oct 2018, 12:24 pm by MattyE88

Poll

What is your preferred time and day for the draft?

56% 56% [ 5 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu 23 Aug 2018, 6:20 pm

Season's Review

Go down

Season's Review

Post by GBDawg1 on Sat 19 May 2018, 10:41 am

Not going to go on for ages as I normally do, but just wanted to address a few things ahead of Season 35 (Madden 18, Season 4).

• This is our final season of Madden 18, before we have about a month's break ahead of Madden 19. What often tends to happen is that people lose interest and go on AP a lot - or don't even bother to go on AP. I'd appreciate people staying committed through the season. You autromatically get to keep your team for Madden 19 - I will put some new thread up soon about that.
  • Last season, some owners were not embracing the "mixing up plays" part of the rules. I saw games where people passed the ball only 4 or 5 times; and have witnessed games where people maybe played one zone defensive play all game. So I will add "man and zone" to "run and pass" in the rules.
  • Discipline was overall fairly good, but please remember not to run up the score.
  • Game arrangement needs to be improved: too often people come on either the day before advance or the day itself trying to arrange their game and then complaining when their opponent is unavailable. There are 3 weeks' fixtures on the site at all times (except playoffs, obviously) so there is plenty of time to make arrnagements.
  • Recruitment: the league continues to be challenging in terms of headcount. We lost another owner who complained there were too many cpu games, but leaving just makes matters worse. If everyone who joined from Season 1 of Madden 18 actually showed a little commitment and stuck around, we would be over-subscribed by quite a few. If you have any friends or acquaintances who play the game, then any help in recruiting new, reliable members would be appreciated.

Dawg

In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
 photo kosarsig_zpscak1bmgg.gif
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down