August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

#TheEAFL

Latest topics
» Monster Patch, Madden 20, Version 1.10
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug 2019, 11:26 am by GBDawg1

» Owners' List, Madden 20, Season 1 (Season 40 Overall)
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Aug 2019, 6:05 am by GBDawg1

» Madden 20 rules
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug 2019, 8:17 pm by Brooklynbk4

» sliders tdawgs xp and charter gameplay
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2019, 1:24 pm by tottenhamdan

» Madden 20 Sign-Up Thread
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Aug 2019, 10:05 pm by GBDawg1

» Colts away
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Aug 2019, 11:52 am by MCFCDAP

» Happy Madden Day
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Aug 2019, 5:45 pm by tottenhamdan

» Free trial of Madden 20
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Aug 2019, 2:42 am by tottenhamdan

» Happy Birthday!
The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul 2019, 5:29 pm by GBDawg1

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu 23 Aug 2018, 6:20 pm

The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4

Post by KevTheBuck on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 2:07 pm

Afternoon all!

PSN ID : KevTheBuck (AFC Telford Utd not Tampa Wink)

- Preferred Team :
49ers would be my first choice, if they’re not free then I’m happy to pick from whatever’s free

- A few comments about you :
Ironically it was computer games that got me into the NFL. I got a gift of ‘NFL Quarterback Club’ on the SNES back around ‘96 and as a typical kid, I chose the best qB on the game to play the drills with which was Steve Young so I’ve been a 49ers fan since then. I don’t really have too many friends that play Madden and when I play online I normally get whooped by American kids so I think this would be a happy medium!

- Location (City & Country please): Telford, England

- Email* : forum says I can’t post external links for 7 days so it’s my username at hotmail dot co dot uk

- Alternative Teams if your first choice is not available:
Happy to pick from what’s available or be assigned a team.

- Do you play in any other leagues? If so, which?
No Madden leagues but did play in the Football manager world eSports league and cane runner up on goal difference.

- Where did you hear about The EAFL?
MCFCDAP via the NFL UK Group.

Cheers all!
KevTheBuck
KevTheBuck
Pop Warner

Back to top Go down

The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sign-Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners - Madden 18, Season 4

Post by furryconker on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 3:29 pm

PSN ID : Furryconker (honestly it was to with fur shading tech used in the xbox version of Conkers Bad Fur day)

- Preferred Team : I'm easy. I'm a Cowboys (since 1989) & Brown's (football in snow....Bernie Bernie Bernie....Mack,Byner and Slaughter era) fan so would prefer those but as long as its not Denver I'm pretty easy(ish).

- A few comments about you : NFL fan since Super Bowl XXI season (my brother picked Giants as his team back then....lucky bugger). I'm mainly a Cowboys fan with the Brown's a solid number 2. Love college ball, massive Georgia fan. Saw the World Bowl in Montreal, Thunder vs Surge....Scott Mitchell vs Dave Archer. Been going to Wembley since Cowboys played Jags. Live in Barnsley but from Rugby originally and lived in Lancaster/Morecambe 10 years with ex wife.

- Location (City & Country please): Barnsley, Yorkshire, UK

- Email* : phillucas 1973 at Google mail. Com

- Alternative Teams if your first choice is not available: Just not Denver. Would be happy with a random team like Buffalo who play outdoors in cold.

- Do you play in any other leagues? If so, which? Yup. FIRSTDOWN UK league from the old NFL Yorkshire Facebook group.

- Where did you hear about The EAFL? NFL UK Facebook group and user MCFCDAP.

furryconker
Pop Warner

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdGangCards on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 10:00 pm

PSN ID : tomby1237

- Preferred Team : Cardinals

- A few comments about you : Been following the Cardinals for over 15 years, someone has to!

- Location (City & Country please): Letchworth Garden City, UK

- Email* : tom at twpdean. com

- Alternative Teams if your first choice is not available: Eagles, Bengals as a distant 3rd choice.

- Do you play in any other leagues? If so, which? No, never played one before

- Where did you hear about The EAFL? NFL UK Facebook group and user MCFCDAP.

Season #1: 1st NFC West - 9-7 (8-1 under my coaching)
Season #2: 1st NFC West - 11-5
BirdGangCards
BirdGangCards
Pop Warner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2