» Madden 18 - The Sign Up Thread for NEW and RETURNING Owners
Yesterday at 6:01 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 2 Standings
Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:52 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 2 FINAL
Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:39 pm by GBDawg1

» 92 ovr qb on the block
Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:11 pm by GBDawg1

» The Banned & Warnings List, Madden 18, Season 2 (Season 33 Overall)
Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:08 pm by GBDawg1

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun 10 May 2015, 2:29 pm

NFL gamepass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFL gamepass

Post by H64mmy on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 6:32 pm

Hi James,

It is our goal to deliver to the NFL and its fans an outstanding experience with Game Pass Europe. Fans have experienced difficulties with the service and we apologise for that.

Whether you have experienced problems or not we will be giving you a 20% discount on the original subscription price you paid. This is our way of saying thank you for being part of the Game Pass team and will apply whether you signed up for Season Pro or Essential. We will begin processing your refund immediately and plan for you to receive it within 30 days. For further details please click here.

We appreciate all of your fantastic support and will continue to make improvements and add enhancements throughout the year as part of our commitment to deliver this amazing game to NFL fans in Europe.

Sincerely,

NFL Game Pass Europe
H64mmy
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Re: NFL gamepass

Post by H64mmy on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 6:35 pm

I wish they would just sort it out. 
Two Sundays in a row it has been ridiculous. 

God knows what it will be like after Brexit!!
H64mmy
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverside on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 6:54 pm

At least something. Did not have any problems two weeks ago, but last week was a total disaster.

Riverside
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 7:04 pm

How did you get that Hammy? Have you got some contact details?
I tweeted them twice and they have ignored both.
I was watching the pre-game warm ups and it just came back from the adverts and BOOM! it went.

And when I tried to reboot it, it had the audacity to tell me that there was a problem with my internet connection! Last year the service was great and I can't remember any problems other than the images pixelating once or twice. This year has been abysmal.

I did manage to log back in after about 2/3 of the 1st quarter had elapsed. Given it was the Browns vs Jets, it was still 0-0 of course. But that's not the point. I could have ended up missing our first lead of the season. Isn't it great: works fine pre-game and then as soon as what you've really paid for is due to start, they can't handle it.

Tossers.

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgii on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 7:18 pm

I Got the same mail

Pop Warner

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:16 pm

I've had eff all. Do you have an email address?

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by H64mmy on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:31 pm

@GBDawg1 wrote:How did you get that Hammy? Have you got some contact details?
I tweeted them twice and they have ignored both.
I was watching the pre-game warm ups and it just came back from the adverts and BOOM! it went.

And when I tried to reboot it, it had the audacity to tell me that there was a problem with my internet connection! Last year the service was great and I can't remember any problems other than the images pixelating once or twice. This year has been abysmal.

I did manage to log back in after about 2/3 of the 1st quarter had elapsed. Given it was the Browns vs Jets, it was still 0-0 of course. But that's not the point. I could have ended up missing our first lead of the season. Isn't it great: works fine pre-game and then as soon as what you've really paid for is due to start, they can't handle it.

Tossers.
I thought it was my internet when I got the message. Rebooted router and everything!!

Did you not get the message from them a couple of weeks ago either?  

Hi James,

We understand that you may have experienced some issues streaming live games with your NFL Game Pass service Sunday evening. If your NFL viewing was affected by these issues, we apologise.

We understand that you are a major fan of the NFL and our aim is to bring you the best experience possible. However, on Sunday we did not do that to the standard you deserve. The issue was due to the media player experiencing a configuration issue with one of the servers we use to deliver live NFL games. This has now been appropriately diagnosed and the server has been reconfigured. We now believe that the steps we have taken will prevent this issue from occurring again, and we will promptly take appropriate actions if it does.

If you are still experiencing any issues logging into NFL Game Pass, please reach out to our customer support team. You can click here and submit your request.

We thank you for your support and we look forward to delivering the NFL experience you deserve.  

Sincerely,

NFL Game Pass Europe
I also had one before that saying my subscription had run out, followed a couple of days later saying sorry we made a mistake!
H64mmy
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Tue 10 Oct 2017, 10:32 pm

I've seen the problems you guys and other friends have had on twitter and the blatant disregarded of its customers is something the NFL should be ashamed of.

I gave up on Gamepass at the beginning of last year when they dicked around with the new subscriptions.
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top