October 2017

Calendar Calendar

#TheEAFL

Latest topics
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun 10 May 2015, 2:29 pm

Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by GBDawg1 on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 7:05 am

avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 10716
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 57
Location : Saint-Clément-Rancoudray, Normandie

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by MCFCDAP on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 9:44 am

Jags will be on AP, i'm away all weekend

_________________
Owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars

After countless rubbish, losing seasons I finally have one to be proud of.....

M15 - Season 1 - Jaguars 14-2 - AFC South Champions
M15 - Season 2 - Jaguars 7-9
M15 - Season 3 - Jaguars 7-9
M15 - Season 4 - Jaguars 4-12
M16 - Season 1 - Jaguars 3-13
M16 - Season 2 - Jaguars 9-7
M16 - Season 3 - Jaguars 9-7
M16 - Season 4 - Jaguars 8-8
M17 - Season 1 - Jaguars 4-12
M17 - Season 2 - Jaguars 6-10
M17 - Season 3 - Jaguars 6-10 (Injury hit year)

Overall - Jaguars 77-99-0
avatar
MCFCDAP
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 29
Location : Manchester, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by patriotscpfc on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 10:40 am

Blimey, quick turnaround.

Donnie, any chance you can do Weds?

_________________
Divisional Titles: 4 - AFC South - 3 (Jacksonville Jaguars x1, Houston Texans x 2), AFC West - 1 (San Diego Chargers) 
Play-off appearances: 5 - Play-off wins: 1 
Owner of the 306yd rushing game with Lamar Miller.

Representing the Houston Texans in Madden 17
@cpfcpatriot on Twitter
avatar
patriotscpfc
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 1578
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by manidifata on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 1:34 pm

Blitz ,

Wednesay or Thursday anytime you want after 2 pm
avatar
manidifata
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 41
Location : Rome, Italy

http://www.thegridirongamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 7:16 pm

patriotscpfc wrote:Blimey, quick turnaround.

Donnie, any chance you can do Weds?

Going to be near impossible Paul. Although I'm on nights this week I've got to look after my daughter so won't be getting to bed until gone 4pm then up at 9pm for work. I'm off Thursday night though, any chance of that? Friday is a no-go but could play sometime Saturday also.
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3547
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 45
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by GBDawg1 on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 6:39 pm

Bap: what's your availability like? I will be in France but should have internet. If for any reason it's not working, then I will text either tru or donnie and ask them to put me on AP.

I would probably prefer either Thursday or Friday evening - reasonably early if possible. It really depends on how a few of the jobs I have scheduled progress.

_________________


Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 10716
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 57
Location : Saint-Clément-Rancoudray, Normandie

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by bapminister on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 8:48 pm

HGBDawg1 wrote:Bap: what's your availability like? I will be in France but should have internet. If for any reason it's not working, then I will text either tru or donnie and ask them to put me on AP.

I would probably prefer either Thursday or Friday evening - reasonably early if possible. It really depends on how a few of the jobs I have scheduled progress.

Thursday's a little difficult, I'll be off at home on Friday not buying beer and eating fish

_________________


#Threepeat +1
avatar
bapminister
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 3618
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 22
Location : Bray, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by GBDawg1 on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 10:35 pm

I'll be eating fish too. Maybe I'll give the beer a miss...but not the wine or the pastis.

Perhaps we could fix it for Friday daytime? I'm assuming you're not off for the Stations of the Cross on Friday afternoon?

Not sure what my plans are yet - can we fix a time on Thursday for Friday?

_________________


Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
avatar
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Posts : 10716
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 57
Location : Saint-Clément-Rancoudray, Normandie

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by patriotscpfc on Tue 11 Apr 2017, 7:43 am

Donniebrasco72 wrote:
patriotscpfc wrote:Blimey, quick turnaround.

Donnie, any chance you can do Weds?

Going to be near impossible Paul. Although I'm on nights this week I've got to look after my daughter so won't be getting to bed until gone 4pm then up at 9pm for work. I'm off Thursday night though, any chance of that? Friday is a no-go but could play sometime Saturday also.
Thursday night should be fine with me. Can you do around 8.30-9?

_________________
Divisional Titles: 4 - AFC South - 3 (Jacksonville Jaguars x1, Houston Texans x 2), AFC West - 1 (San Diego Chargers) 
Play-off appearances: 5 - Play-off wins: 1 
Owner of the 306yd rushing game with Lamar Miller.

Representing the Houston Texans in Madden 17
@cpfcpatriot on Twitter
avatar
patriotscpfc
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 1578
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Tue 11 Apr 2017, 8:07 am

patriotscpfc wrote:
Donniebrasco72 wrote:
patriotscpfc wrote:Blimey, quick turnaround.

Donnie, any chance you can do Weds?

Going to be near impossible Paul. Although I'm on nights this week I've got to look after my daughter so won't be getting to bed until gone 4pm then up at 9pm for work. I'm off Thursday night though, any chance of that? Friday is a no-go but could play sometime Saturday also.
Thursday night should be fine with me. Can you do around 8.30-9?

Yeah, no problems Paul. See you then.
avatar
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Posts : 3547
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 45
Location : Swindon, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by bapminister on Tue 11 Apr 2017, 10:00 am

GBDawg1 wrote:I'll be eating fish too. Maybe I'll give the beer a miss...but not the wine or the pastis.

Perhaps we could fix it for Friday daytime? I'm assuming you're not off for the Stations of the Cross on Friday afternoon?

Not sure what my plans are yet - can we fix a time on Thursday for Friday?

Sure, I'll be training until 9pm but I'll see your message when I'm home. Anytime at all

_________________


#Threepeat +1
avatar
bapminister
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Posts : 3618
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 22
Location : Bray, Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by thaidai84 on Tue 11 Apr 2017, 11:04 am

Giants whens good? Off for all the bank holiday if that helps
avatar
thaidai84
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 33
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by fraff on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 6:34 am

Flash Thursday at 8 work 4 u
avatar
fraff
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 34
Location : Emigrated 2 watford

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by DJF2022 on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 10:20 am

Kobza,
I can play anytime Thursday or Saturday. When is good for you?
avatar
DJF2022
High School Player

Posts : 131
Join date : 2016-02-06
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by Chimpy_Nuts on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 12:53 pm

Cowboys - *Saints

I'm off work for the rest of the week now so I'm free whenever.

_________________
PSN: ArcticCrank
avatar
Chimpy_Nuts
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

Posts : 2103
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 33
Location : Wigan, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by Kobza on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 2:18 pm

DJF2022 wrote:Kobza,
I can play anytime Thursday or Saturday. When is good for you?

Hi, for me saturday is the best (3pm till night or maybe even earlier, i could tell you exact time on friday, ok?)

_________________
avatar
Kobza
Junior

Posts : 561
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 28
Location : Kyiv, Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by mishgek on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 4:45 pm

Chimpy_Nuts wrote:Cowboys - *Saints

I'm off work for the rest of the week now so I'm free whenever.
Thursday 7-30 pm?


Last edited by mishgek on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
mishgek
High School Player

Posts : 202
Join date : 2015-10-06
Age : 30
Location : Surgut, Russia +4

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by flashmore on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 8:10 pm

fraff wrote:Flash Thursday at 8 work 4 u
I'm on nights until Friday mate so the only day I can do is Saturday. Are you free at all then?
avatar
flashmore
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2009-12-09
Age : 31
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by fraff on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:26 pm

I'm at work Saturday & im going 4 a meal so Saturday is a no for me can u do Friday at all
avatar
fraff
Team Captain
Team Captain

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 34
Location : Emigrated 2 watford

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by manidifata on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 3:35 pm

Anyone have blitzburgh news?

I sent him tons of messages, and he never backed. He is not on the forum from monday.
avatar
manidifata
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 41
Location : Rome, Italy

http://www.thegridirongamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by DZUBA on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 6:13 pm

Yo Arizona!
R U alive?
avatar
DZUBA
Sophomore

Posts : 403
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 27
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by RedRise on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 7:40 pm

Kansas, when we can play?
avatar
RedRise
Pop Warner

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-03-06
Age : 28
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by DJF2022 on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:08 pm

Kobza,
Yh I can play anytime Saturday, let me know when is best for you.
avatar
DJF2022
High School Player

Posts : 131
Join date : 2016-02-06
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 11 Matchups, 12-15 April

Post by Kobza on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 8:46 pm

DJF2022 wrote:Kobza,
Yh I can play anytime Saturday, let me know when is best for you.

Hi mate , I can play from 1pm uk, or even earlier, if ll be home before 1pm  I ll pm you

_________________
avatar
Kobza
Junior

Posts : 561
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 28
Location : Kyiv, Ukraine

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum