Back to top Go down

Re: Super Bowl XXIX, 23-24 February

Post by VL_coach on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 10:53 am

Rams 14 Chiefs 23

Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by VL_coach on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 12:20 pm

SB report: I hav to say that during whole game there was tightness in the air. Chiefs could force 3 and out at first Rams drive. But after some plays i had to punt. Next Rams drive became a punt too. I called playaction and my oline was crushed by Rams and they forced fumble,that Quinn has scooped and returned to my endzone. Great beginning i thought.
I wasnt nervous and continued to keep the plan. My plan was to rush a lot because my oline is dominating almost all teams fronts and to call playactions(when i see mtm) and sometine screens. But screens were not working because of my opponent was usering dline(i really dont understand guys who usering dline)) as for me its better t play for mlb).
I was rushing great but i lost many yards on some screens and had situations like 2 and 18 or 3 and 15 that situations cause me struggle on long passing downs cause Maxim likes to play zone from dollar and quarter. By the way i planned to play a lot of mtm but then i decided to play like my opponent was playing(differen zones from dollar and quarter). Even with 3 men rush my dline was getting to Glennon very fast and Maxim had to decide quickly what button to push. 
After i got forced fumble on my qb and it was returnd to me ez i have long drive but could only made a fg. Santos is fg-beast)

But then go route to Austin had happened(by the way Peters hadn`t let him to overrun himself and i switch on him to make swat but he stopped... and Austin was alone just befor ez and ofcourse he scored). I really dont know have i influenced on Peters pursuit of Astin...May be my gamepads have to be substituted)
After that i had pretty good drive almost with rushing attempts and in the middle of the field i saw mtm! Now it was time for playaction and corner route for Kelce.BANG!!! TD!!!
Than was another punt for Rams and i got ball back near my end zone just after 2mins warning.
It was about 2 mins to the end of half and i began to pass quickly. Not without luck,but with good clock management(wanna say hello to Falcons),i`m NE fan) i got near Maxims redzone.I have a TO,but i wanted to use him if i couldnt get td. I called counter and Charles was tackled at Rams 4 yards. There was about 15 seconds to the end of 2 quarter and i played no huddle the same play(counter) because i didnt like what i saw in audibles for this play. Rams called cover 2 frome dime and my oline did well! i saw huuge hole and attacked left B-gap by Charles. Easy one! 7-17 and the end of half. i think at that moment psychological advantage was on my side and my team was dominating on both sides off the ball. U can take a look at stats(Gurley for example)
3 quarter began from Rams drive and it was very interesting moment almost in the beginning of the quarter whem Max appeared exactly at 50 yards mark but hi had 4 and 1 and he decided to get it...i dont know was it legal or illegal,but my d stopped the run!!! and i had short field posession! May be it was the crucial moment.
I started to run a lot... i was burning the time, but i had repeating myself that even if he could get closer by score he would have at least one turnover...
After some minutes i got field goal range and Santos made the difference for 6 points. 14-20.
I dont remember but i think during the next drive Maxim had another 4 down,but now it was rather long 4 down...something like 4 and 6-8-10. My D did it again!!! I really admire  them.
Then became Rams D time and i had 3 and out. Rookie Bidwell made two punts in SB and both was in 20. He is good one. 
I was again repeating that my D just had to force turnover and Glennon threw an int to Nelson. I got ball on opponents territory and after long drive i was standing in his rz. During i got there i have burned much time and all Maxims TO. It was about 1.10 to the end of the game when i took a kneel(to mimize risks) and Rams burned their last TO. I made a chip shot and then it was not very difficult to defened 2 scores game. 3 deep,some passes and thats it...
CHIEFS are SB CHAMPS!!! 
sorry for my english

Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 1:02 pm

Well done man.
The SB belongs to the AFC!!!!!

Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
tru11