December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

#TheEAFL

Latest topics
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun 10 May 2015, 2:29 pm

Week 3 Game Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 3 Game Reports

Post by patriotscpfc on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 9:19 pm

Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans

It was all over when: The Texans took a 26-7 lead in the 3rd quarter on a 63 yard Receiving touchdown for last year's All-Pro RB Lamar Miller from Brock Osweiler

Key Stat: 3 interceptions for Blake Bortles, who threw a 84 yard pick 6 to Andre Hal to put the Texans up 10-0 after 2 drives, got picked off late by Malcolm Butler and sandwiched inbetween was a pass picked off by Cushing who was spying the QB. Outside of those passes, Bortles threw some great intermediate-deep passes.

Game Ball awards:
MVP: Brock Osweiler. While his figures may not show it, 12-21 for 252 yards and a TD, there were 5 drops including 3 by Lamar Miller. Good for a 122.1 rating.
Houston: Andre Hal. 6 tackles leading the team as well as a career 1st Interception Touchdown. 
Cincinnati: Josh Gordon. 7 catches for 106 yards with a drop. Consistently open and difficult to shut down, the troubled receiver made a lot of plays.

Noteworthy: Will Fuller left the game with a broken collarbone and is out for 8 games..... Fuller, DeAndre Hopkins and Braxton Miller had 3 receptions each, with the 3 receivers tying for the team lead..... Texans Defense held Duke Johnson to 11 carries for 18 yards but allowed a Bortles 3 yard Rushing TD.... Shawn Williams led the Browns with 11 tackles (7 solo).... Whitney Mercilus had the game's sole sack on the final drive, making a 3rd down into a long 4th down.... Patrick Murray converted all 3 field goals for Houston including one from a 56yd long....

Final Score

0-3 Cleveland Browns 13 - 29 Houston Texans 2-1

Good Luck for the rest of the season @GBDawg1, tough loss but it's never easy with the Browns!

Representing the Houston Texans in Madden 17
@cpfcpatriot on Twitter
patriotscpfc
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 3 Game Reports

Post by tru11 on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 9:09 am

Ravens - Colts

By far the craziest last 1 minute 30 of a game i have played so far this madden.

First the colts score a TD to tie the game.
The ravens then return the kick off to go up again.
The Colts then manage to throw it deep where wright catches it in triple coverage and walks it in for the Tie.
The ravens then throw it deep for perriman to get into FG range but go no huddle to score a TD to waller with less then 30 seconds left.

Was considering going down on the 1 yard line to kick a FG but seeing donnie miss quite a few XP and fields goals this game i let him tackle me into the endzone lol.

Then it was pretty much prevent where on the very first play jimmy smith made the pick to seal the game.

Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 11:23 am

@tru11 wrote:Ravens - Colts

By far the craziest last 1 minute 30 of a game i have played so far this madden.

First the colts score a TD to tie the game.
The ravens then return the kick off to go up again.
The Colts then manage to throw it deep where wright catches it in triple coverage and walks it in for the Tie.
The ravens then throw it deep for perriman to get into FG range but go no huddle to score a TD to waller with less then 30 seconds left.

Was considering going down on the 1 yard line to kick a FG but seeing donnie miss quite a few XP and fields goals this game i let him tackle me into the endzone lol.

Then it was pretty much prevent where on the very first play jimmy smith made the pick to seal the game.

I was consigned to playing this game with wireless connection in the upstairs bedroom and the lagg was dreadful for the entire game. Kicking was near off impossible and I missed 3 of 4 extra points and a chip shot field goal. Struggled with both defensive and offensive assignments and gave up with that because at one stage I managed to challenge a f***ing punt because of it! Still, considering the lagg, I don't know how I kept it so close. GG tru....next time!
Oh, and another injury. Philip Dorsett went down on the opening kick return and is out for 9 weeks. He joins T Y Hilton for an extended lay off. :-(
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyE88 on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 7:30 pm

Bills @ Patriots

Game ball-Patriots D

Good game bud

20 AFC EAST Titles
7 AFC Conference titles
7 SB Appearances