Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun 10 May 2015, 2:29 pm

Week 14 Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 14 Reports

Post by Xipie on Sun 06 Nov 2016, 8:49 pm

S24 Carolina Panthers 11-5 - 3rd NFC South - Wildcard.
S25 Carolina Panthers 11-5 - 2nd NFC South - Divisional.
S26 Carolina Panthers 13-3 - 2nd NFC South - NFC Champion.
S27 Carolina Panthers 12-4 - 1st NFC South - Wildcard.
S28 Carolina Panthers 12-4 - 1st NFC South - NFC Champion.
S29 Carolina Panthers 11-5 - 2nd NFC South - Divisional.
Xipie
Junior

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 14 Reports

Post by MattyE88 on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 7:13 pm

Ravens @ Patriots

elapse in concentration cost patriots and some dodgy Official decision and Field Goals Galore missed was quite funny

But serious note better man on day won!

Game ball- Ravens D ,stopped Run and did enough to stop pass

Last edited by MattyE88 on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

17 AFC EAST Titles
6 AFC Conference titles
6 SB Appearances
SB 24 Champion
1 NFC East Title

PS3-PS4(2014) Record
Twitch Tv
UStream
NEW YOUTUBE

23/07/17
MattyE88
Moderator & League Detective

http://www.twitch.tv/mattye88

Back to top Go down

Post by patriotscpfc on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 8:35 pm

I've smashed both of my controllers in the space of 2 games, I can no longer afford a new one, so will need to be put on a/p for the rest of this season.

Edit: Best recommendation for a new controller would be helpful.

Representing the Houston Texans in Madden 17
@cpfcpatriot on Twitter
patriotscpfc
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 9:34 pm

Cincinnati 21-15 Cleveland

A combination of poor defense, poor officiating and poor execution kept the Browns at the foot of the AFC North and they seem to stay there.

The first half saw Cincinnati race into a 21-0 lead as a combination of jeremy Hill and Andy Dalton carved up the Browns defense. At one point, Dalton was 12/13 and this was only because of a wide-open drop that he had one incompletion. The Cleveland defense had no answer and were not helped when Bortles was adjudicated to have been intercepted by Rey Maluaga - judge for yourselves.

The Browns answered before half time but Parkey was having one of his "days" and missed the PAT and missed another when the Browns reduced the to 20-12 in the 2nd half.

Duke Johnson had a torrid day and although he trundled in for 2 TDs, registered a pathetic 3 yards overall carrying whereas Jeremy Hill racked up over 100 yards. Johnson was constantly abused in the backfield which may result in Coach Dawg looking for offensive line help in the draft.

A FG reduced the arrears further and unbelievably, the Browns had a chance to win it inside the final two minutes but a poor call from the coach resulted in a pick which effectively ended the game.

MVP: Andy Dalton, who on performances like this, will end up in the HoF and help reduce their electricity bills with his dayglo orange locks.

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by H64mmy on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 10:01 pm

Saints @ Buccaneers

The end of the 3ed quarter and half of the 4th quarter are missing!! I don't know what happens with the recordings. Sad 

Anyway what's missing is a Saints FG and the winning TD by the Buccaneers where Winston connects with TE Brate.

This was another D battle.... or two poor offences.

H64mmy
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyE88 on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 10:09 pm

@patriotscpfc wrote:I've smashed both of my controllers in the space of 2 games, I can no longer afford a new one, so will need to be put on a/p for the rest of this season.

stop breaking them would be best lol,take a deep breath and think bad boys two. Oosfrabah

17 AFC EAST Titles
6 AFC Conference titles
6 SB Appearances
SB 24 Champion
1 NFC East Title

PS3-PS4(2014) Record
Twitch Tv
UStream
NEW YOUTUBE

23/07/17
MattyE88

http://www.twitch.tv/mattye88

Back to top Go down

Post by Xipie on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:43 pm

@H64mmy wrote:Saints @ Buccaneers

The end of the 3ed quarter and half of the 4th quarter are missing!! I don't know what happens with the recordings. Sad 

You can adjust the recording time to an hour max, usually that covers 95% of the match, when it's full time and you go back to the recap screen simply save that footage and you should have everything without to worry to save footage during the match.

Nice rushing TD btw

S24 Carolina Panthers 11-5 - 3rd NFC South - Wildcard.
S25 Carolina Panthers 11-5 - 2nd NFC South - Divisional.
S26 Carolina Panthers 13-3 - 2nd NFC South - NFC Champion.
S27 Carolina Panthers 12-4 - 1st NFC South - Wildcard.
S28 Carolina Panthers 12-4 - 1st NFC South - NFC Champion.
S29 Carolina Panthers 11-5 - 2nd NFC South - Divisional.
Xipie
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:10 am

@patriotscpfc wrote:I've smashed both of my controllers in the space of 2 games, I can no longer afford a new one, so will need to be put on a/p for the rest of this season.

They are all about the same price so you probably won't do much better than going to Amazon.

Some tips for anger management:

1) Try swearing instead
2) Play in a carpeted area
3) Play next to a bed so that if you do slam your controller down, you do it on there
4) Also, don't whack it against yourself (eg thigh) because in my experience it decides you want to take a time out (like it did in my game v Flash last night)
5) Try to remember it's just a game (easier said than done).

Some flaws in the above:

I once chucked a controller and although it was in a carpeted area, it bounced, hit the wall and broke.
I slammed the controller onto the bed, only to find that I had forgotten I had left some reading glasses on the bed. Controller was ok, but the glasses didn't survive the tantrum.
If you live in a flat or a house connected to others and the walls are not that thick, then you need to tone the volume down on the swearing. It's lucky I don't, because on occasions I suspect that next door might have called the police. 'Er indoors keeps out of the way and just accepts it for what it is.

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by patriotscpfc on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 4:27 pm

@GBDawg1 wrote:

They are all about the same price so you probably won't do much better than going to Amazon.

Some tips for anger management:

1) Try swearing instead
2) Play in a carpeted area
3) Play next to a bed so that if you do slam your controller down, you do it on there
4) Also, don't whack it against yourself (eg thigh) because in my experience it decides you want to take a time out (like it did in my game v Flash last night)
5) Try to remember it's just a game (easier said than done).

Some flaws in the above:

I once chucked a controller and although it was in a carpeted area, it bounced, hit the wall and broke.
I slammed the controller onto the bed, only to find that I had forgotten I had left some reading glasses on the bed. Controller was ok, but the glasses didn't survive the tantrum.
If you live in a flat or a house connected to others and the walls are not that thick, then you need to tone the volume down on the swearing. It's lucky I don't, because on occasions I suspect that next door might have called the police. 'Er indoors keeps out of the way and just accepts it for what it is.  
I took 3 timeouts across the game because of it... in fairness, both of my controllers are on their way out. I think I'm onto about my 9th PS4 controller in a year.... Which is an issue!

I've got another one on the way, hopefully here before my game tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, I can handle losing, but when the CPU-controlled players on the team do stupid things, or Osweiler throws an interception 15 yards past the player or Braxton Miller drops his 4th wide open pass in a row, it gets to you a little!

Representing the Houston Texans in Madden 17
@cpfcpatriot on Twitter
patriotscpfc
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by H64mmy on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 6:27 pm

@Xipie wrote:
@H64mmy wrote:Saints @ Buccaneers

You can adjust the recording time to an hour max, usually that covers 95% of the match, when it's full time and you go back to the recap screen simply save that footage and you should have everything without to worry to save footage during the match.

Nice rushing TD btw
Thanks.

That's my rookie RB. He might get the starter spot back Smile
H64mmy
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:53 pm

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts

It was all over when.....Colts QB, Andrew Luck hit TY Hilton deep down the left sideline with the score tied at 24-24 in overtime. Hilton was being covered by Malcolm Butler who had previously left the game with an undisclosed injury.

Game ball.....Andrew luck posted his second perfect QB rating in as many weeks with a 400 passing yard performance while throwing 3 TD passes.

Key stat.....The Texans scored two TD's in thirty late fourth quarter seconds to tie the game at 24-24. With over two and a half minutes still on the clock the Colts did end up with a 39 yard field goal attempt with 2 seconds left in regulation but Adam Vinatieri missed the kick wide left. The game was to be decided in OT.

Noteworthy.....The Colts struggled against one of the leagues better run defenses with Karlos Williams managing only 44 yards on 21carries and scoring 1 TD.... Lamar Miller on the other hand had no problem moving the ball gaining 110 yards on 15 carries and scoring 1 TD....The Texans square up against division rivals the Jacksonville Jaguars in week 15 while the Colts face the Minnesota Vikings.

Final Score

Houston Texans 24 - 30 Indianapolis Colts
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top