Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun 10 May 2015, 2:29 pm

Rule Change on Switching Teams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rule Change on Switching Teams

Post by GBDawg1 on Sat 26 Mar 2016, 7:30 pm

We introduced the current rule regarding switching teams some years ago after we had had a few problems with people making some ill-considered trades, giving up draft picks and in essence ruining their team and then wanting to switch to another one after the reality of what they had done began to dawn on them.

In case anyone needs reminding, the current rule says that you cannot switch teams in the middle of a Madden series UNLESS your favourite team becomes available. If you haven't declared who your favourite team is, then you can do it here

Favourite Team Link

And if you haven't declared who your favourite team is, then you can't do it when your supposed "favourite" becomes available.

None of the above has changed.

What will change though, and this will take effect from next season, is that people can switch teams freely during the final season (or just before) of any Madden series. What you have to bear in mind though is that if you do it before the final season draft, you accept your new team for what it is and whatever draft picks you may have lost or gained.

What it will also mean is that once you have switched, it means your new team will be the team you will be stuck with for the next Madden series (unless others become available). So as an example, I know Matty is itching to get his hands on the Browns and were I to agree to change, he would be looking forward to starting Madden 17 with RGIII, Jared Goff or Carson Wentz as his QB, whereas I would be looking at starting with perhaps Brady in his final season.

I will put up a thread in the Sign-Up Section if anyone wants to pursue this. On the other hand, you may want to deal with it privately, which is fine. If and when anyone agrees to switch, you must of course let me know.

Hope it's all clear - if not, post questions in this thread.

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top