» Week 2 Standings
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by GBDawg1

» Week 2 FINAL
Yesterday at 8:45 pm by GBDawg1

» Happy Birthday!
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by H64mmy

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

GBDawg1

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun 10 May 2015, 2:29 pm

Explain your PSN ID

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Explain your PSN ID

Post by dbatch2 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 1:23 am

lol I like it, thats what i call it
dbatch2
Team Captain
Team Captain

http://www.twitch.tv/dbatch2

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 8:30 am

Nev wrote:
Ravenblue52 wrote:soccer

Tut tut. And you call yourself an Englishman....

Utterly disgraceful on 3 counts:

1) "Soccer" (pathetic word)
2) Chelsea (puke)
3) Ratbirds (even worse)

I am considering launching a poll as to whether you should get a strike for all this. You clearly have little or no shame in revealing all of this to the masses. Are there any other offences you would like to have taken into consideration while you are about it? Perhaps you "quite like Manchester United"? or have "always had a soft spot for Spurs"?

We should be told.

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenblue52 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 9:06 am

GBDawg1 wrote:
Nev wrote:

2) Chelsea (puke)
3) Ratbirds (even worse)

I am considering launching a poll as to whether you should get a strike for all this. You clearly have little or no shame in revealing all of this to the masses. Are there any other offences you would like to have taken into consideration while you are about it? Perhaps you "quite like Manchester United"? or have "always had a soft spot for Spurs"?

We should be told.

1) I agree, but i thought using the term "real football" might not go down too well considering the nature of the site and of course the presence of our american cousins! No-one is more against the use of 'soccer' than myself-Our lunchbreaks when labouring in Australia were generally based around daily arguments between myself (and a couple of other Brits) and the Aussies about it's use. I believe, "Its F*****g football!!" was pretty much our choice of phrase!

2) It's always been the Blues. Costs me a bloody fortune mind! Oh, and any insinuation that I 'may have a soft spot for Spurs' would be considered the highest of insults and in some cultures, would see you challenged to a duel! As dueling is not a popular option in these parts, we shall just have to wait until our week 17 matchup to settle the score!

3) Pipe down Brownie!

Last edited by Ravenblue52 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Ravenblue52
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by brin on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 9:12 am

My psn - ninas is somewhat random. It comes from a history lesson at school where we were reading about the Crusades and one of the chroniclers compared a king to 'Ninas the Great Assyrian'. So yeah. Bit geeky really.
brin
Pop Warner

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 9:23 am

Ravenblue52 wrote:
GBDawg1 wrote:
Nev wrote:

2) Chelsea (puke)
3) Ratbirds (even worse)

We should be told.

1) I agree, but i thought using the term "real football" might not go down too well considering the nature of the site and of course the presence of our american cousins! No-one is more against the use of 'soccer' than myself-Our lunchbreaks when labouring in Australia were generally based around daily arguments between myself (and a couple of other Brits) and the Aussies about it's use. I believe, "Its F*****g football!!" was pretty much our choice of phrase!

2) It's always been the Blues. Costs me a bloody fortune mind!

3) Pipe down Brownie!

go ravens and blues!!!!!!!!!!
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 9:30 am

[quote="Ravenblue52

3) Pipe down Brownie![/quote]

2) Of course it has. I've yet to find a Chelsea fan who says "I jumped on the bandwagon when Roman pumped his millions in". I am a Northampton Town ST holder and have been for about 16 years; we had a famous (or should that be infamous?) game many years ago against Chester at the old County Ground, when, on an appalling night, only 942 turned up - the game was actually abandoned. However, everyone I have ever spoken to (except me) claims he was there that night and by my calculations the gate was probably close to around 10,000 rather than the 942 documented at the time.

3) No time for relocated franchises, particularly when it was mine that was relocated. Sorry. Do older residents of Baltimore now support the Ravens? Or do they still support the Colts? I have no idea and cannot get my head around it.

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thaidai84 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 9:39 am

Judging by Peyton's reception when he lines up for the Colts in Baltimore, I think that there is no love for the Colts anymore! Plus even if you did have a soft spot for the Colts and lived in Baltimore, you wouldn't tell anybody would you, I mean have you seen the Wire?? Embarassed haha
thaidai84
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 11:13 am

thaidai84 wrote:Judging by Peyton's reception when he lines up for the Colts in Baltimore, I think that there is no love for the Colts anymore! Plus even if you did have a soft spot for the Colts and lived in Baltimore, you wouldn't tell anybody would you, I mean have you seen the Wire?? Embarassed haha

hahhaha true that and peyton always defeats the ravens so i dont think anybody in baltimore has some good feelings for the colts.
tru11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenblue52 on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 1:44 pm

GBDawg1 wrote:[quote="Ravenblue52

3) Pipe down Brownie!

2) Of course it has. I've yet to find a Chelsea fan who says "I jumped on the bandwagon when Roman pumped his millions in". I am a Northampton Town ST holder and have been for about 16 years; we had a famous (or should that be infamous?) game many years ago against Chester at the old County Ground, when, on an appalling night, only 942 turned up - the game was actually abandoned. However, everyone I have ever spoken to (except me) claims he was there that night and by my calculations the gate was probably close to around 10,000 rather than the 942 documented at the time.

3) No time for relocated franchises, particularly when it was mine that was relocated. Sorry. Do older residents of Baltimore now support the Ravens? Or do they still support the Colts? I have no idea and cannot get my head around it.[/quote]

2) It's quite funny really as none of my mates from when I was at school have ever called me a glory hunter, wheras everyone I have met or come across since 2003 can't see how I can be anything but! Not complaining though- I've seen some cracking days at the Bridge and Wembley over the past few years! To be honest, most of the post 2003 Chelsea fans are either kids, or overseas watchers of the over marketed Premier League.

Gotta say though, I've never had anything against Northampton Town. A nice place and a team that just seems inherantly undislikeable.

3) Cant argue with your perspective really. It's the same reason I hate the Colts, although at least we didn't sneak off in the middle of the night lol! And being divisional rivals doesn't exactly help either!
Ravenblue52
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SeijiTheShogun on Wed 13 Jan 2010, 4:06 pm

SeijiTheShogun: This is to do with my nationality. I'm half japanese. So I decided to show that in my PSN ID.
SeijiTheShogun
Pop Warner

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Sun 17 Jan 2010, 6:16 pm

Erm...mines really inventive!

MCFC - The best team in the land and all the world :-) also the RICHEST! My beloved Manchester City FC

and DAP are my initials
MCFCDAP
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

Back to top Go down

RE: Explain your PSN ID

Post by bapminister on Tue 02 Mar 2010, 11:02 pm

Well mine is very vague,

Me and my friends were at a rugby match and we were buying hamburgers, the guy at the counter asked me if I would like a bun. Stupidly I said "yes, I would like a bap" instead of bun and that stuck.

I am a Catholic but my friends think I am a Methodist cos I do things in an order and with a method. 2 weeks after the bap incident, my friend asked me to go into Dublin to see Paul Blart Mall Cop and I said "no, I have to go to church" From them calling me a Methodist and me going to church instead of the movies, they called me "minister"

They put both together and got "bapminister"
bapminister
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by patsman1281 on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 4:25 pm

I bet u could guess what mine is. haha

Pats as in Patriots.

Man not very hard to figure out.

12 -Tom Brady
81 - Randy Moss