In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

GBDawg1

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun 10 May 2015 - 14:29

Introduce Yourself

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by MattyE88 on Sat 6 Feb 2010 - 21:55

Helllllooooo people,Names Mathew im 21 and ive played madden for years and im Big fan of the New England Patriots baby,Supported them since when the marge used to watch them and i followed cos it said England. I Have 1 Little Daughter who's 5 on the 12th Feb and another due 12th June in a world cup year, Yes im a Big football fan supporting the greatest team in the world In Man utd since i was born mother drove it into me and ive done the same to my little one lol. I live in Edgware,London about 15mins from the great Wembley Stadium. and looking for a new job wanna be a mechanic then make my way into the big bucks and help Mclaren in F1 yeh i wish lol. anyways thats me and its a pleasue being on a well run Franchise cheers Dawg for starting it and the helping Mods Donnie and etc cheers.
MattyE88
Moderator & League Detective

http://www.twitch.tv/mattye88

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 9:59

Hi, I'm Derrick....and from the lovely place of Manchester!!
I'm 22 and obviously coming from Manchester, the NFL is my second sport and the soon-to-be Manchester City are my one love! (sorry Matt but u made this great for me, being a United fan and coming from London.....)
In NFL terms i have family all over the USA but my team hail from the gorgeous Tampa Bay, and yes i'm sure a Man City fan shouldnt really support the Bucs due to the United/Glazer connection...but we all know that goin really well hahahahaha!
My first game of Madden would of been about 1995 on the megadrive, but at 8 years old that is pretty difficult to understand, but i've bought and played every madden since 1998! This is my first year online though and its been tough adapting to playing other players rather than CPU.
Great to be involved in the EAFL and watch out for the Bucs this season....
MCFCDAP
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyE88 on Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 14:38

I do have family from manchester lol
MattyE88

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 14:40

If that was the case, you'd be a City fan, rather than a Salford FC one, wouldn't you?

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby
YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

https://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyE88 on Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 14:44

Never dirty blue side, my whole family is united been past down for generations.
MattyE88

Back to top Go down

Post by manidifata on Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 19:42

Hi guys!

I'm the new owner of the Raiders...not a bad team except that "PIPPA" (like we said in Italy for the worst player) of Jamarcus Russell.

I'm very happy to be in this league...i love football and Madden...I'm 33 years old, live in Rome, Italy, and i'm a journalist...nothing else to said...only that i want immediately playng!....Good luck, fellas!
manidifata
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

http://www.thegridirongamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by btlrals on Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 19:50

journalist, huh? seems like we´ll get a daily newspaper, soon, now that donnie has some help lol. welcome to the league mate
btlrals
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by manidifata on Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 20:19

@btlrals wrote:journalist, huh? seems like we´ll get a daily newspaper, soon, now that donnie has some help lol. welcome to the league mate

thanks mate...always available when someone need to write...
manidifata
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

http://www.thegridirongamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pair22 on Fri 12 Feb 2010 - 15:06

Hi guys! Time for my presentation, I'm Paolo, coming from Milan in Italy (Milan AC is also my favorite soccer team). I love north american sports, I used to play basketball, my father was a baseball coach and since a couple of years I've started to be interested in football, supporting the New England Patriots because of my love for Boston. This is my first madden so I've not so much experience, but I really love this game. I play other games, for expample modern warfare 2 or in few days probably tekken 6 (in tekken I'm very good). I'm a student at the third year of university, studying mechanical engineering.
pair22
Pop Warner

Back to top Go down

Post by chambers85 on Sat 13 Feb 2010 - 16:31

Happy birthday jamma hope you get to enjoy the day.
chambers85
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 22:53

Bumping this as we have a few new members who we know little about. Please feel free to tell us about yourself, where you are from etc.

YouTube
It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike Hue we trust
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammas79 on Wed 29 Sep 2010 - 13:19

@chambers85 wrote:Happy birthday jamma hope you get to enjoy the day.

Just seen this.

Thanks x
Jammas79
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RedskinUK on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 0:46

Thought i would introduce myself, My name is Jim, 43 years old, born in Gods own City of Manchester and lived in Stockport until 7 years ago when i met my lovely wife and moved to a little hovel called Scunthorpe Sleep Lifelong Man United fan and followed the Redskins since the first game i watched in 1983 (SuperBowl XVll) when the Skins beat Miami with my all time favourite player John Riggins making me fall in love with this game.

Currently unemployed, which gives me so much time to play Madden (which ive been playing since the PS1) with this being the first time i have got involved in online franchises and i have to say i love it and cant wait for the new season to start so i can get used to the Broncos, i never play with any team but the Skins so this will be a new experience for me, anyway im looking forward to getting involved on this forum which looks to be a great place with lots of great people.
RedskinUK
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammas79 on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 8:37

Welcome aboard Jim.

That was painful viewing Sunday night at the Linc.
Jammas79
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by RedskinUK on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 22:45

@Jammas79 wrote:Welcome aboard Jim.

That was painful viewing Sunday night at the Linc.

Not for me it wasnt lol, i cant believe we can stop the Cowboys and the Eagles but cant stop the Texans and the Rams. It was a great reception the Eagles fans gave Mcnabb which kinda of suprised me.
RedskinUK
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 22:55

Welcome aboard Jim Very Happy

To be honest, I don't mind the Redskins......but come week 6, I'll hate them! Wink
Donniebrasco72
Senior Moderator & DaddyLeagues Supremo

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 9:32

Welcome to the EAFL Jim. I appreciate your taking the time to fill this out because it's always good to get an idea of what people are about - especially as nearly all of us (with one or two exceptions) have never spoken, let alone met each other.

However, as is often the case, your profile raises more questions than answers. Whatever possessed you to move to Scunthorpe? You say that you met your wife and moved there - was that the cause? I used to have a wife but have to say when I met her I didn't immediately think "I'd better move to Scunthorpe pronto." Although thinking it about it now, if I had done, it would have saved me a lot of expense in the long term.

Yes, I remember that game too, back in the Channel 4 days with Nicky Horne. I'd actually wanted the Dolphins to win that game but have to admit that the Washington side was a real powerhouse outfit. I remember feeling sorry for Marino.

Finally, thanks for your kind words about the forum; as for the people ( No ) - well you're new and don't know any better yet.

Actually, we do have a pretty good hardcore bunch on here. Really.
Good to see another veteran in the ranks, although you still have a bit of catching up to do on me.

YouTube
It's all about money.
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RedskinUK on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 13:48

@GBDawg1 wrote:Welcome to the EAFL Jim. I appreciate your taking the time to fill this out because it's always good to get an idea of what people are about - especially as nearly all of us (with one or two exceptions) have never spoken, let alone met each other.

However, as is often the case, your profile raises more questions than answers. Whatever possessed you to move to Scunthorpe? You say that you met your wife and moved there - was that the cause? I used to have a wife but have to say when I met her I didn't immediately think "I'd better move to Scunthorpe pronto." Although thinking it about it now, if I had done, it would have saved me a lot of expense in the long term.

Yes, I remember that game too, back in the Channel 4 days with Nicky Horne. I'd actually wanted the Dolphins to win that game but have to admit that the Washington side was a real powerhouse outfit. I remember feeling sorry for Marino.

Finally, thanks for your kind words about the forum; as for the people ( No ) - well you're new and don't know any better yet.

Actually, we do have a pretty good hardcore bunch on here. Really.
Good to see another veteran in the ranks, although you still have a bit of catching up to do on me.

LOL Yeah my soon to be wife lived there and she had a daughter about to take her exams so it made more sense for me to move I love you having spent 7 glorious sunshine filled years i have finally convinced her that its much better to live where it rains all the time coz the grass is greener over there Rolling Eyes

I could so easily of been a Dolphin had they won that game affraid thought it was best to support the winners, i am so glad the Lions didnt win the Superbowl that year
RedskinUK
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scousebronco on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 14:20

lol dont think iv ever see or heard a lions fan

Madden11 season3 Cards 13-3 NFC WEST champs MLB D Durst D,R,O,Y NFC runners-up

Madden11 season4 Broncos 11-5 AFC WEST champs CB D Rodgers-Cromartie D,P,O,Y EAFL Madden11 leader in INTs 33
Madden12 season1 Broncos 4-12
Madden12 season2 Broncos 12-4 AFC WEST champs, EAFL No1 Rushing Offence, RB C Ross O,R,O,Y 6ProBowl players
Madden12 season3 Broncos 2-9 5ProBowl players
Madden12 season4 Broncos 11-3-1 AFC WEST champs, No1 Total Offence, No1 PPG, No1 Passing Offence QB T Brady coMVP 8ProBowl players
Madden13 season1 Broncos 9-7 5ProBowl players
Madden13 season2 Broncos 9-4

EAFL 2011 Fantasy Football Champion cheers

EAFL Pick 6 Winner X3 cheers
scousebronco
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 16:43

@scousebronco wrote:lol dont think iv ever see or heard a lions fan

i like the lions though.
Razz

Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2 ,4 , 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 23, 26  winner cheers

TWITCH
tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by scousebronco on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 17:09

@tru11 wrote:
@scousebronco wrote:lol dont think iv ever see or heard a lions fan

i like the lions though.
Razz

yer bur your a ravens fan not a lion fan Laughing

Madden11 season3 Cards 13-3 NFC WEST champs MLB D Durst D,R,O,Y NFC runners-up

Madden11 season4 Broncos 11-5 AFC WEST champs CB D Rodgers-Cromartie D,P,O,Y EAFL Madden11 leader in INTs 33
Madden12 season1 Broncos 4-12
Madden12 season2 Broncos 12-4 AFC WEST champs, EAFL No1 Rushing Offence, RB C Ross O,R,O,Y 6ProBowl players
Madden12 season3 Broncos 2-9 5ProBowl players
Madden12 season4 Broncos 11-3-1 AFC WEST champs, No1 Total Offence, No1 PPG, No1 Passing Offence QB T Brady coMVP 8ProBowl players
Madden13 season1 Broncos 9-7 5ProBowl players
Madden13 season2 Broncos 9-4

EAFL 2011 Fantasy Football Champion cheers

EAFL Pick 6 Winner X3 cheers
scousebronco
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler

Back to top Go down

Post by thaidai84 on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 20:22

I met a chocolate teapot at the basketball on Monday. Eating my food to watch "the bestest pundit in the world" Kevin Cadle walk into the box and say hello to somebody I was sat with.

After I said "With the 1st pick of the 2011 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills do NOT select a QB" he shook his head, muttered "dude I dont want to talk about the Bills"

And then he walked out. Miserable get Rolling Eyes
thaidai84
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Donniebrasco72 on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 20:40

HaHa Thai, Kevin Cadle is a muppet......as is Nick Halling. About time Sky brought in Mike Carlson who knows what he's talking about without using a head-piece or auto-que, but, I can see me waiting a long time. How was the game by the way?
Donniebrasco72

Back to top Go down

Post by flashmore on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 20:57

@Donniebrasco72 wrote:HaHa Thai, Kevin Cadle is a muppet......as is Nick Halling. About time Sky brought in Mike Carlson who knows what he's talking about without using a head-piece or auto-que, but, I can see me waiting a long time. How was the game by the way?

Mike Carlson is quality, he should be on Sky! I can't stand Nick Halling, he's a
flashmore
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 21:41

At least Cadle was watching the correct sport he knows something about for a change. "7-7 in our bawwwl game".

I agree Halling is a . Name me a Pukesburgh fan that isn't? But on the other hand, I have to concede he often knows what he's talking about. Fortunately, with NFL game pass I don't see the dynamic duo very often these days.

YouTube
It's all about money.
GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top