PS4 SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PS4 SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by dbatch2 on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 8:21 am

So finally got my grant from school, and the first thing that is on my agenda is pre-ordering the PS4. Ive literally have looked everywhere, Ive look at about every website where I can pre-order. Nothing, Ive looked at local stores like Walmart, Kmart, Best Buy, Toys R US. Ive looked on line at playstation.com, target, amazon, ebay. Lol they are literally gone. I know it was going to be crazy, but not like this. I have looked into the PS4 shipments. They are saying if you dont get you name on a pre order PS4 you may not see one til after Christmas. Which is unacceptable to me, They say the Demand for the PS4 is much larger then the Supply at the moment. LOL and this is 2 weeks before the release. F-U-C-K ME!!!!!!

Madden 13 S4: NY Giants, 12-4, 3rd Seed, NFC Conference Championship Loss
Madden 25 S1: SF 49ers, 15-1, 2nd Seed, Divisional Round Loss

Madden 25 S2, 11-5, Missed Playoffs

dbatch2
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Re: PS4 SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by Ravenblue52 on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 9:47 am

Meh, I've never bought a console within a year of release. Will wait and see when prices come down- nowt wrong with the PS3 to warrant shedding north of £350.

Ravenblue52
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by dbatch2 on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 9:59 am

I move with the technology. I have to have the new console within the 1st month of release. Hard to play something when I know there is something out there newer and better. It would be equivalent to play the PS2 while the PS3 is out. Once I purchase the PS4, the only time I will be turning on the ps3 is to play a game of madden for the league. Other then that Im giving the PS3 to my 8 and 6 year old sons. Have to move with the times. But thats just me.

dbatch2
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjimmyaston on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:03 am

The UK is much the same but if i find a spare one I will ship it to you :-)

Alternatively you could get one from Brazil although I think the going rate even before the release is $1800!!!

bigjimmyaston
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by tru11 on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 11:42 am

im gratefull to all you testers getting 1 right away.

by the time i get 1 most issues should be solved Laughing 

the games im intrested in dont get released till next year anyways

Owner of the 19-0 season Very Happy

Super Bowl 2,4,5 and 7,11, 12, 14 winner cheers

tru11
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Guru
Head Coach, Master Tactician & Trades Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by montes on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 4:19 pm

Well I have heard that the reason they stopped doin reservations is so they have plenty in store on release day. And so that they don't have to take reservations that aren't pickes up and put them on the shelves. In the past supposdly in the past a lot of people have reserved consoles and wen release day comes they don't have the money to get it from their reservation. But this is just what I have been told from a very reliable source that has never let ne down yet. They also gaurantee that there will be plenty on the shelves on release day. So expect santa to bring me mine no later than christmas. Lol

montes
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:55 pm

Ask yourself this: is your ps3 performing ok? Are you content with the games you have/can get for it? If the answer is "Yes", then what's the rush? If there are no "must have" games out for a while, I'd suggest you sit back, relax - maybe even spend some time with the family.

I haven't yet decided whether I will get one at all, but whatever happens, it certainly won't be this side of Christmas. I predict panic, queues (that's lines for you less-educated lot) outside shops, rumours that such-and-such a shop is going to get a delivery (this is after everywhere is sold out) sparking more queues, fights in shops, muggings, stabbings - generally civil disorder will break out everywhere.

Rumours will go around neighbourhoods that so-and-so has a ps4 and angry residents will come bearing torches and burn down the houses they think contain them. The crime rate will simply be off the scale.

After Christmas, everything will calm down. The price may drop a bit; retailers who over-ordered will be giving more free games or accessories away and I might start scouting around for the best deal, click my mouse a few times and then wait a few days for the postman to deliver it.

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby

It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike we trust
Chimpy_Nuts wrote:Hope you don't decide to go

Bishbosh wrote: I actually think the Browns may do ok this season, Weeden will be alright i think.

GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

http://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MCFCDAP on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 8:20 pm

GBDawg1 wrote:Ask yourself this: is your ps3 performing ok? Are you content with the games you have/can get for it? If the answer is "Yes", then what's the rush? If there are no "must have" games out for a while, I'd suggest you sit back, relax - maybe even spend some time with the family.

I haven't yet decided whether I will get one at all, but whatever happens, it certainly won't be this side of Christmas. I predict panic, queues (that's lines for you less-educated lot) outside shops, rumours that such-and-such a shop is going to get a delivery (this is after everywhere is sold out) sparking more queues, fights in shops, muggings, stabbings - generally civil disorder will break out everywhere.

Rumours will go around neighbourhoods that so-and-so has a ps4 and angry residents will come bearing torches and burn down the houses they think contain them. The crime rate will simply be off the scale.

After Christmas, everything will calm down. The price may drop a bit; retailers who over-ordered will be giving more free games or accessories away and I might start scouting around for the best deal, click my mouse a few times and then wait a few days for the postman to deliver it.  
Agree completely!  For me, if I get one it will be next summer in time for M15 and Fifa 15 ... I wont be queuing at 4am to maybe get my hands on one on Christmas eve, just not that interested for a while

MCFCDAP
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 12:35 am

It's something you youngsters have to go through. 

I learnt very quickly after a terrifying experience back in '95 when Woody and Buzz hit the shelves. Long story short, I waited many hours for 2 shiny plastic boxes after having to negotiate the horrors of young, still hormonal mothers. Then, once the elation of purchase had subsided, i realised they were not what the wife intended.

Apparently, Ann Summers and HMV are entirely different stores.

Bishbosh
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by dbatch2 on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 6:40 am

Hmmm. I usually go Black Friday selling every year. Which is crazy, I find having the ability to crush a persons face. Will help you get all the items you want. hahahaha. 

I found out today that the stores will also have consoles for sell. Its not that some of the stores are sold out. Its just they dont allow pre ordering for the console anymore. Meaning its still going to be busy. So I figure going into Walmart about 9pm and hold down the Electronic sections I have great odds of stealing the PS4. They are offering the 500G PS4 with a Duel Shock Controller plus your choice of a game and another accessory of your choice all for about $500.00 US. Which is not bad at all. Most is scared of the amount, but a year ago the 500GB ps3 sold for 399.99. which is the same price as the new release bundle of the PS4. 

Also just to let you guys know. They are saying the PS4 is the last Console Sony is planning on pushing out. As it just a rumor know, But I have a great source. My mother works for Sony DADC which manufactors the Playstation Games. These words I am sharing came from her.

dbatch2
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 8:08 am

dbatch2 wrote:Hmmm. So I figure going into Walmart about 9pm and hold down the Electronic sections
Just hold down R2. That's what most people do.

Twitter: @GeorgeBransby

It's all about money.
In Paul Blanton Nick Forrest Dick Sam Marty Bud Jim Bill Chris Butch Terry Romeo Eric Pat Chud Mike we trust
Chimpy_Nuts wrote:Hope you don't decide to go

Bishbosh wrote: I actually think the Browns may do ok this season, Weeden will be alright i think.

GBDawg1
League Founder
League Founder

http://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dbatch2 on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 8:43 am

Lol thats why you see so many fumbles. hahaha, I may just throw a few stiff arms on my way to the cash register.

dbatch2
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by chambers85 on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 6:04 am

My mom got the deal of the year she ran into an add on amazon about 3 months ago to pay in full and you would get yourk ps4 21 days before and she only paid $349.99 i have tried talking her in to tradeing me systems told her she don't need tje ps4 to watch netflix and hulu but sht won't listen. lol

chambers85
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dbatch2 on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:47 am

Well I have heard a lot of people saying why do I need a ps4, they are going to have the same graphics. My buddy chambers85(Adam) said its just like the ps3. They are doing what Apple does with the Iphone. Just the same thing. But That is completely wrong. For those of you who are on the fence about getting the new PS4. Check this website out. It will break down the differences between the ps3 and the ps4.
http://visual.ly/difference-between-ps3-and-ps4

dbatch2
Team Captain
Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyE88 on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:26 pm

Same as the ps3.thats a funny one

3 Conference Finals